Assurant Health offers three health insurance plans in Michigan for small businesses. They are:
- Real Choices I
- Real Choices II
- Real Choices Indemnity
Real Choice I plans are for employers who want extensive coverage for their employees. They include multiple benefit choices, giving you, the employer an opportunity to creat a plan the satisfies the unique needs of employees.
Real Choices II offers the most choices of the 3 plans. A great option if you are looking for maximum flexibility as an employer.
Real Choices Indemnity gives employees the freedom to choose doctors and hospitals. The way to go if employees live and work outside a PPO network area.
All Real Choice plans have first-dollar benefits for preventive services from a network provider. Depending on what plan you select, benefits range from $200-$1250 per year. The deductible and copay are waived until the benefit maximum is reached. Plan features do vary by state.
- Lifetime Maximum Choices – up to $10 million
- Annual Deductible Options – choose from $0 deductible up to $10,000
- Office Visit Copy Options – select from a large variety of choices
- Coinsurance Choices – choose the amount employees pay after the deductible as low as $0 or 100% coinsurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage – choose your options, including a $0 copay
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Assurant Health Discount Card
To discuss options for your Michigan Small Business contact us today at 888.320.5388 or to get a quote on group health insurance fill out a company census here: Small Group Health Insurance Quote